- Monday: 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- TUESDAY: 9:00 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY: 9:00 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- THURSDAY: 9:00 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- FRIDAY: 9:00 – 11:00 AM
4500 S. Cockrell Hill Road,
Dallas, TX 75236
Qualifying for Food
- Have original picture ID for all individuals age 18 and over in household
- Original birth certificate or a Medicaid Card for all individuals under the age of 18 in household
- Low income
- Current lease (naming ALL household residents you will be registering) or tax/mortgage statement.
- Current proof of ADDRESS (ANY current electric, GAS, water, CABLE, INTERNET, LANDLINE PHONE bill, rent receipt with apartment stamp).
Important: Please bring your own reusable bags to take your groceries home.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC20250-9410 or call 1 (866) 632-9992 (toll free), 1 (800) 877-8339 (Federal Relay Service) or 1 (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Speaking Assistance). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.