Summer Grocery Gift Card Pilot
What is It?
- Crossroads Community Services is offering a one-time opportunity to receive a grocery gift card for children living in zip codes selected for the program
- Each household will receive one gift card per child in the household.
- Eligible zip codes: 75203, 75208, 75211, 75212, 75216, 75217, 75224, 75232, 75233, 75236, 75237, 75241, 75249, 75104, 75115, 75116, 75137, and 75052
What are the requirements?
- Children, 4 to 18 years old, must be living in an eligible zip code
- A Crossroads representative will send more information for you to take the next steps by submitting information on your household
What do you need to receive your gift card(s)?
- Photo ID for legal parent/guardian
- Proof of address (such as utility bill or lease statement) within an eligible zip code
- Birth certificate for each child 4 to 18 years old
Who can receive these gift cards?
|Child’s Age||Amount of Gift Card|
- Call/Text: (214) 506-8048
PANDEMIC-EBT (P-EBT) REMINDER!
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act includes a benefit called Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) for children up to age 21 who received free or reduced-price school meals in the 2019-2020 school year but their school is now closed. Your child must attend school in Texas to be eligible. The deadline to apply for P-EBT has been extended to July 31.